The International Energy Agency's Energy in Buildings and Communities (IEA-EBC) Programme newsletter carries regular reports of energy policy development and research activities taking place in various countries. It contains updates on ongoing and planned research projects, features new publications and website information, as well as topical articles of a general nature. It is intended for those active in fields relating to operational energy saving for buildings and communities.
The IEA-EBC news Issue 65, June 2017 contains the following articles:
- Energy and greenhouse gas (GHG) Policy, Targets and Research for UK Buildings
- Embodied Energy and CO2 Equivalent Emissions - Completed project: EBC annex 57
- Thermal Characterisation of Super-insulation Materials - Current project: EBC annex 65
- Energy Flexible Buildings - Current project: EBC annex 67
- Energy Performance Based on In-situ Measurements - New project: EBC annex 71
- New EBC Projects
Please visit the IEA EBC website at the link provided below to download the newsletter.