In the current edition of the TightVent Europe newsletter, Professor Arnold Janssens presents the highlights of the airtightness track at the 38th AIVC-6th TightVent-4th venticool joint conference held in Nottingham, UK on 13-14 September, 2017. Further on, Dr. Sylvain Courtey gives an overview of the newly launched Eurovent certification programme for Ventilation Ducts. As in previous editions, this issue provides detailed information on upcoming events in the field of ventilation & airtightness. A major TightVent event is the upcoming 39th AIVC-7th TightVent & 5th venticool joint conference: “Smart ventilation for buildings” in Juan-les-Pins, France on 18-19 September 2018, with a specific track largely devoted to ventilation and (building) airtightness. Moreover, the AIVC is organising a workshop on ventilation & airtightness which will take place on March 19-20, 2018 in Wellington, NZ.
- 18 -19 September 2018 - 39th AIVC & 7th TightVent conference in Juan-les-Pins, France
- Feedback from the 38th AIVC & 6th TightVent conference: Summary of the airtightness track
- AIVC Workshop on airtightness & ventilation, 19-20 March 2018, Wellington, NZ
- Eurovent certification programme for ventilation ducts
- Impact of Energy Policies on Building and Ductwork Airtightness
- Events Calendar
- Product news
To read and download the newsletter please click on the link provided below.