2013 marked the start of IEA EBC Annex 62 and thus a four-year period with great developments in the field of ventilative cooling. This year, the annex is coming to a closure and finds its participants working hard to deliver the project’s final outcomes.
The publication of the state-of-the-art review on ventilative cooling was completed in November 2015 followed by the on-going setting up of the Ventilative Cooling Application Database in October 2016. The first drafts of a Guide Book, a Source Book and a book of Case Studies have already been developed and will be further elaborated before the official publication in the end of 2017. Annex participants have published research results in peer-reviewed journals and conference proceedings.
IEA EBC Annex 62 continues to build on activities in collaboration with venticool, with the 38th AIVC and 4th venticool conference in Nottingham, UK fostering among others targeted sessions dedicated to the annex’s outcomes.
This issue gives a good overview of these activities. Specific articles include:
- IEA-EBC Annex 62 Ventilative cooling Symposium, Vienna, October 14, 2016
- Feedback from the IEA EBC Annex 62 Ventilative Cooling expert meeting in Vienna, October 12-14, 2016
- 13 -14 September 2017 – 38th AIVC, 6th TightVent & 4th venticool conferences in Nottingham, UK
- IEA EBC ANNEX 62 “Ventilative Cooling” Summer course, Lisbon, 15-19 May 2017
- IEA EBC Annex 62 sets up Ventilative Cooling application database
- venticool becomes Associated Partner of the Covenant of Mayors
- Energy Efficiency and Indoor Climate in Buildings
To read and download the newsletter please click on the link provided below.