In 2012 the Austrian Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology and the Austrian Climate and Energy Fund launched the publication series “energy innovation austria”. These publications (published four times a year) provide insight into the Austrian energy research and present new concepts and innovative products in the field of forward-looking energy technologies. The articles are based on research projects funded by the Austrian Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology and the Climate and Energy Fund.
The current issue covers a variety of articles which include:
- Smart urban development - European und national initiatives;
- Smart City Vienna - Model for intelligent urban development in Europe;
- Smart Future Graz – “Urban building blocks” self-sufficient in energy;
- Salzburg – from Smart Grid to Smart City - New energy strategies for worth living urban quarters;
- Villach – Vision Step I - Smart test areas and strong public participation;
- Transnational cooperation Smart Cities activities in the D–A–CH countries.
Download the full article at: http://www.energy-innovation-austria.at/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/eia_04_13_E_FIN.pdf