The VISION event, taking place annually, is where architects, specifiers, clients and suppliers come together to discuss, debate and showcase the latest innovations and developments in architecture, design and the built environment.
Vision focuses on innovative building products, materials and technology as well as provides ideas for new and inventive ways to achieve better building design and comply with changing legislation..
There will be a high level conference, a series of seminars, live debates and interactive show features alongside a carefully curated exhibition of cutting edge products.
Vision is free-to-attend and will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills, update your knowledge and refresh your thinking whilst networking with your peers.
Brief summary of the event:
- 200 exhibitors showcasing innovative products and solutions for the built environment
- A high level conference focusing on how complying with policy and regulation is possible through innovation
- Interactive show features encompassing future materials, building health & wellness, future materials and innovative materials and design
- CPD accredited seminars covering key themes including:
- Building Health & Wellness
- Future Materials
- Innovations in Architecture & Design
- Smart Buildings
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Technology Talks
For more information please go to the VISION website.