This scheme is now closed.
“RYŚ” programme – Grants for thermo-renovation of single-family residential buildings in Poland
The “RYŚ” programme is administered by the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management WFOŚiGW. The fund was initiated in 2015 and is due to continue until 2023 with a total budget of €95M, that includes €29M for non-refundable forms of support.
The programme envisions a reduction in final energy consumption of 300,000 GJ/year and savings of 25,000 tonnes/year of CO2 emissions.
Grants are offered for the following works:
Group I. Insulation works
- Insulation of external walls, roof/flat roof, ground floor/ceiling above unheated basement;
- Replacement of windows, exterior doors, garage door.
Group II. Internal installations
- Heat recovery ventilation;
- Heating and hot water systems.
Group III. Heat exchange and use of renewable thermal energy
- Installation of a condensing boiler and substation;
- Installation of biomass boiler;
- Installation of heat pumps;
- Installation of solar collectors.
The beneficiaries of the programme may be natural persons, local government units and non-governmental organisations (including foundations, associations, churches, religious associations) having ownership of the single-family residential building.
Funding can be obtained through banks or through the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management (WFOŚiGW).
To find out more please visit the “RYŚ” programme page here.