Solar heating – a technology of the future Innovations from Austria
In 2012 the Austrian Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology and the Austrian Climate and Energy Fund launched the publication series “energy innovation austria”. These publications (published four times a year) provide insight into the Austrian energy research and present new concepts and innovative products in the field of forward-looking energy technologies. The articles are based on research projects funded by the Austrian Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology and the Climate and Energy Fund.
The current issue covers a variety of articles which include:
- Using heat from the sun – strategies for expanding solar thermal energy
- Renovating large-volume buildings with solar heating
- InSun - Solar collectors for process heat in industry
- BIG SOLAR - 20% solar energy for district heating in Graz
- SolPol - Polymer-based innovations for solar technology
- Low-cost solar systems - to supply energy worldwide
- Interview with an expert
To download the publication, please click on the link below.