This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under Grant Agreement nº 847143.
PADOVA KEEPS IN SHAPE!
An initiative for the energy refurbishment of multi-property residential buildings of the city of Padova
A Financing Investment Tool for the retrofitting of housing and service facility buildings in the PADOVA area
Private residential buildings have one of the biggest shares of Energy Use at world level. CO2 emissions related to private buildings in Padova add up to a 30% of the total share: in fact the City has a residential building stock that has been mainly built in a period that had no specific energy codes and its energy condition put it in high need for energy efficiency interventions to cut wasting of natural resources and to comply with GHG emission reduction policies.
THE REASONS OF PADOVAFIT!
The actions included in the SEAP (Sustainable Energy Action Plan) of the city of Padova gave the formal go to apply to EU Co-Financing through PadovaFit!: an ambitious project whose ultimate goal is to support the energy refurbishment of the private-owned, multi-property, residential building stock of the city.
By subscribing to Padova FIT! the citizens of Padova can get:
…a better in-house comfort
…the reduction of energy bills
…the re-qualification of their building
…a reduction of energy losses and of CO2 emissions
WHAT TO REFURBISH AND HOW:
To re-qualificate one’s house is today possible through works aiming to reduce energy waste and, whenever possible, to install energy plants using renewable sources: the house will be more comfortable and its value will be boosted.
POSSIBLE CATEGORIES OF MEASURES:
- Energy saving in Heating Plants: total and partial renovation of Heating systems
- Energy saving in electric Plants using more efficient technologies (pumps, lamps, boilers)
- Renewable energy Plants (photovoltaic and solar thermal)
- General refurbishment (structural measures: Thermal insulation coating, window fixtures…)
HOW PADOVA FIT PROCEEDS
The project aggregates all the subscribing buildings to generate a critical mass and achieve favorable economic conditions and guarantee on the quality of the works to be done by the bidders.
- COMUNE DI PADOVA
- UNIVERSITA COMMERCIALE LUIGI BOCCONI
- Sinloc - Sistema Iniziative Locali SpA
- SOGESCA s.r.l.
- FORUM PER LA FINANZA SOSTENIBILE
- CLIMATE ALLIANCE - KLIMA-BUENDNIS - ALIANZA DEL CLIMA e.V.
- MUNICIPIUL TIMISOARA
- ENERGY AGENCY OF PLOVDIV ASSOCIATION
Start date: 1/06/2019 - End date: 31/05/2022