Empowering Energy Education
#4 newsletter is out!
Contents included are:
- Rebound behaviours, nudges, competition: energy saving is a matter of mindset
- Nudging energy saving behaviours
- #eTEACHERatHOME: tips to save energy and money, lockdown or not
- How to stay energy-efficient, healthy and productive in times of lockdown
- How can ICT solutions contribute to the energy-behavioural change? (webinar)
- Last trends in energy-saving applications
InCity, the pilot building in Bucharest
- eTEACHER @ Sustainable Places 2020
Read the full newsletter online here.