Klima aktiv GOLD
klimaaktiv points: 965 out of 1000
In terms of sustainability, in addition to the wooden construction, the compactness of the building with regard to energy efficiency was taken into account. The appearance is characterized by the wooden construction, the facade surfaces remain untreated.
The support structure becomes a design element, and floor-to-ceiling glazing creates a dialogue between the interior and the surroundings. By opening individual elements, the raised space can also be used as a terrace, marketplace or meeting point for students, depending on the season.
Apart from the base, which is partly in contact with the ground, and the staircase (fire protection), the entire building is constructed by prefabricated wooden elements. In addition to all the ecological advantages of a wooden structure, the short construction time is particularly important.
- Federal state: Vienna
- Building type: Education building, new building
- completed: 2020
- Construction: Lightweight construction
- Number of floors: 5
- Gross floor area: 4080.15 m²
- Usable area: 3264.12 m²
- Type of ventilation system: with heat recovery
- Energy data calculated according to OIB guideline 6 - 2015
- Heating demand ( HWB ): 19.53 kWh / m² GFA a
- Cooling requirement (KB *): 0.71 kWh / m³a
- Primary energy demand (PEB): 92.59 kWh / m² GFA a
- CO 2 emissions: 12.5 kgCO 2 / m² GFA a
Comfort and indoor air quality
- Indoor air measurement VOC: 330 µg / m³
- Indoor air measurement formaldehyde: 0.023 mg / m³
More information can be found on Klimaactive building database here.