Fiddleback House provides a young family with contemporary living in a certified Passive House that respects the pristine alpine environment of its surrounds.
Through intelligent design and collaborative decision making, Fiddleback House is a striking example of an affordable home that meets world-leading standards in sustainability and comfort.
- Building type: detached single family house
- Location: AU - 3698 Tawonga South (Victoria)
- Treated Floor Area according to PHPP: 177 m2
- Construction type: timber construction
- Year of construction: 2019
- Exterior walls: PIR Core SIPs
- U-value = 0.243 W/(m2K)
- Basement floor / floor slab: Concrete
- U-value = 0.251 W/(m2K)
- Roof: Timber, SIPs
- U-value = 0.104 W/(m2K)
- Ventilation: Zehnder, ComfoAir Q350 mechanical heat recovery ventilator
- Heating installation: N/A
- Domestic hot water: Sanden Eco Heat Pump
Ecological aspects: Rainwater harvesting, green roof
- PE demand (non-renewable Primary Energy): 83 kWh /(m2a ) on heating installation, domestic hot water, household electricity and auxiliary electricity calculated according to PHPP
- PER demand (renewable Primary Energy): 42 kWh /(m2a ) on heating installation, domestic hot water, household electricity and auxiliary electricity calculated according to PHPP
- Generation of renewable energy: 25 kWh /(m2a ) based on the projected area
Further informatio can be found here.