InBetween Mobile App and Web App identify energy wastes, teach how to conserve energy and motivate people to act.
After three years since InBetween project started, the Project Consortium succeeded in developing a set of smart solutions for buildings which allow to induce energy efficient lifestyles offering energy conservation advices, but also security, safety & health information.The Consortium developed a mobile application and a cloud-based platform, two interfaces for the same InBetween platform (for different users), capable of offering advanced energy services and motivate the users to take action!
Therefore, InBetween project partners are now ready and glad to invite you to InBetween final webinar “How can an App boost your lifestyle towards energy-efficiency?” on 23 September, from 10.00 to 12.00 CEST, when they will offer insights on the project development activities and the unexpected outcomes.
The agenda of the event includes the following sessions:
- 10.00 – 10.10: InBetween Project Introduction – by Project Coordinator Ms. Federica Fuligni (RINA Consulting)
- 10.10 - 10.30: InBetween Platform and Mobile App – by Project Technical Coordinator Dr. Marko Batic (INSTITUT MIHAJLO PUPIN)
- 10.30 – 10.50: The project experience in Austria–by Mr. Helmut Bruckner (SONNENPLATZ)
- 10.50 – 11.00: The project experience in France –VIDEO by Mrs. Marie Longueville (VILOGIA)
- 11.00 – 11.15: How InBetween promotes behavioral change – by Dr. Yael Parag (INTERDISCIPLINARY CENTER IDC HERZLIYA)
- 11.15 – 11.45: Q&A session
- 11.45-12.00: Conclusions and “#Smarthabits Photo Contest” Award ceremony– by Project Coordinator Ms. Federica Fuligni (RINA Consulting)