EuroACE - Energy Efficient Buildings
EuroACE represents Europe’s leading companies involved with the manufacture, distribution and installation of energy saving goods and services for buildings. EuroACE members employ more than 220,000 people in these activities in Europe and have over 1,000 production facilities and office locations. The mission of EuroACE is to work together with the EU institutions to help Europe move towards a more efficient use of energy in buildings, thereby contributing to Europe’s commitments on climate change, energy security and economic growth.
At just few weeks away from the launch of the Renovation Wave Strategic Communication, EuroACE is happy to announce that its 3rd Edition of Online Workshops Series focusing on this Initiative has officially started!
To kick this series off, you are invited to the first webinar called "Digital is the New Green – How will the ICT sector help roll out the Renovation Wave?". Here, we will explore the potential that EU digital policy and innovative data mapping tools have in supporting this EU Initiative.
The discussion will take place on the 5th of October (16:00-17:15 CEST) via GoToMeeting.
- Introduction - Julie KJESTRUP, EuroACE
- The Energy Efficiency Indicator, tracking investments in energy efficiency and smart buildings technologies - Clay NESLER, Johnson Controls International
- Digital mapping tools in support of the Renovation Wave: IMOPE geo-service - Jonathan VILLOT, IMOPE-URBS
- How the EU Digital Policy can help the Renovation Wave - Ilketra PAPADAKI, DG GROW
- (European Commission)
- Q&A Session - moderated by Adrian JOYCE, EuroACE
- Conclusions - Julie KJESTRUP, EuroACE