Founded in Treviso, Italy, in May 1990, the ARCHITECTS’ COUNCIL OF EUROPE (ACE) is the representative organisation for the architectural profession at European level. ACE’s mission is:
- To influence, through advocacy, EU legislation & policies that impact on our strategic priorities.
- To be an influential and valued source of authoritative information for the architectural profession in Europe.
- To act as the unified voice of the architectural profession in the European institutions.
- To be an effectively networked representative body for EU architects and practices.
- To create an enabling practice and regulatory environment for architects & practices.
- To demonstrate the role of architects in creating a truly competitive, enriching and sustainable Europe.
CE’s Vision is to make a difference, and to advance architecture as a strategy for innovation, leading to greater competitiveness and profitability.
In this report you will find:
- The President's report
- Statement: The new European Bauhaus - making the Renovation Wave a cultural project
- Secretary General´s report
- Access to the profession: Advancing highest professional standards
- Practice of the profession and trade in services
- Achieving quality in the built environment (Baukultur)
- EU-funded projects
- Strategic alliances and networks
- Treasurer´s report and financial out-turn for 2020
- ACE structure
- Political context and priorities for 2021
For further information, please check the attached PDF file.