On 7 June 2018, the Heat Roadmap Europe (HRE) project is hosting an interactive panel session on “Shaping an integrated market for hot findings and cool solutions at EUSEW 2018. The debate aims to introduce attendants to effective market tools, transferable practices and cutting-edge Heating and Cooling (H&C) solutions that are driving the decarbonisation of Europe's energy systems.
With the latest findings of the Heat Roadmap Europe (HRE) flagship research initiative building the framework, the expert panel will seek to encourage the rethinking of Europe’s H&C through holistic and next-generation solutions and to present technically and economically-feasible pathways to decarbonise H&C.
The panel is made up of high profile experts in the sector of district heating and cooling, EU energy policy, European business associations as well as local government and energy planning experts:
- Paul Hodson, DG ENERGY, European Commission
- Brian Vad Mathiesen, Aalborg University
- Thomas Nowak, European Heat Pump Association
- Maciej Mijakowski, Warsaw University of Technology
- Carsten Rothballer, ICLEI Europe - Local Governments for Sustainability
- Philipp Geyer, KU Leuven
For more information and to register for the event, click here.