Concrete is the world´s most consumed man-made material. The environmental impacts associated with cement (and thus concrete) production are a cause for concern: global cement industry is responsible for at least 5% of global carbon dioxide emissions and cement production is energy intensive accounting for 2% of global primary energy consumption; and 5% of global industrial energy consumption.
Join the free webinar hosted by two research projects funded by the EU Horizon 2020 programme - EnDurCrete and ReSHEALience! We will talk about developing environmentally friendly and highly durable concrete, show you videos from demonstration in real conditions, testing, casting and more.
Don´t expect boring scientific presentations, we are preparing appealing interactive video content!
Register here for the webinar!
- 12:00 - 12:05 - Welcome and introduction of speakers
- 12:05 - 12:15 - A word from the Project Officer
- 12:15 - 12:20 - EnDurCrete project introduction
- 12:20 - 12:25 - ReSHEALience project introduction
- 12:25 - 12:35 - Casting of EnDurCrete elements
- 12:35 - 12:50 - ReSHEALience demo sites 1
- 12:50 - 13:05 - EnDurCrete demo site - Krk Bridge
- 13:05 - 13:20 - ReSHEALience demo sites 2
- 13:20 - 13:30 - Q & A