Submit your abstract now until 15 February 2021!
Passive House - The key to sustainable buildings! is the slogan of the upcoming 25th International Passive House Conference in Germany´s Wuppertal. Abstracts on the topics below can now be submitted online until 15 February 2021.
Who can submit an abstract?
The Call for Papers is open to everyone! The topics should offer connecting factors, but we are still open to all contributions that show how the Passive House determines and advances as key to sustainability on our way to a commnon future.
We kindly ask you not to submit more than two contributions per person.
What's the procedure?
After the deadline for submissions on 15 February 2021, a scientific advisory board will decide on the contributions submitted. At the advisory board meeting, 80 contributions will be selected on the basis of a ranking.
The speakers are expected to be informed about the acceptance of their abstracts from April 2021 and the conference programme will subsequently be published on our website.
- Pioneering Passive House: Use of ecological construction materials
- Energy efficiency and renewables? Why not both!
- Passive house: A proven pathway to nZEB
- Future-proof and comfortable - even in the face of climate change!
- Passive house is cool: cooling concepts in Passive House buildings
- Passive House worldwide: Implementation in emerging economies
- A healthy way to learn and work: Ventilation systems in Passive houses
- Prefabrication at the highest level: New build and renovation
- It keeps getting better: Using Passive House components
- Multiple storeys - maximum efficiency: Passive House apartment buildings
- Challenge accepted: Energy-efficient non-residential buildings
- Live better in energy efficient neighbourhoods
- Out of the niche: Communicating Passive House successfully
- Politics and Passive House: Funding for high energy efficiency
- The customer is king: Passive House from the client's perspective
- Tools and concepts for Passive House implementation
- Lifelong Learning: Training and quality assurance