The European Sustainable Cities Summit will take place on 1-2 June 2016, at the Egmont Palace in Brussels, Belgium. The event aims to be the European meeting place for public and private leaders interested in promoting and sharing sustainable solutions while boosting business opportunities for cities.
In parallel and in partnership with the European Business Summit, the European Sustainable Cities Summit will have an innovative format that comprises exhibition, conference and cross-sectorial networking.
The event's features are complementary and designed to maximise the experience of exhibitors and attendees, while showcasing the best in sustainable urban solutions and boosting public and private partnerships.
The event includes:
- A two-days exhibition, including: cities, corporates, smart cities providers, financial institutions, investors, universities, NGOs, incubators of innovation and start-ups
- Structured networking between exhibitors and guests, in private dedicated lounges and office spaces.
- A parallel programme with sessions of workshops, roundtables, movies, presentations and other supporting activities.
- A conference taking place in a series of panels.
- Shared access to the European Business Summit, for selected sessions on both days.
For further information on registration, programme etc., please visit the event’s website.