The European Research Conference: Buildings will take place on 1 March 2017 in Wels, Austria, in the context of the annual World Sustainable Energy Days 2017 (WSED), The conference presents new research results on energy-efficient and sustainable buildings. The event is part of the European Energy Efficiency Conference.
- Research results on energy-efficient and sustainable buildings (covering any stage in the research and innovation process - from relevant basic research to application)
- Advanced building materials
- Energy storage
- Building energy systems
- Smart buildings
- High performance buildings
- Deep renovation of buildings and districts
- Efficient and renewable energy systems for buildings and districts
- Indoor air quality
- Embodied energy
- Energy harvesting
- Novel architectural solutions for sustainable buildings
- Building Information Modeling, energy performance monitoring and management of buildings and districts, smart control systems
- Construction processes & quality assurance
For further information, please visit the event's website at the link below.