Photovoltaics - a key technology Innovations from Austria for tomorrow`s power supply
In 2012 the Austrian Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology and the Austrian Climate and Energy Fund launched the publication series “energy innovation austria”. These publications (published four times a year) provide insight into the Austrian energy research and present new concepts and innovative products in the field of forward-looking energy technologies. The articles are based on research projects funded by the Austrian Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology and the Climate and Energy Fund.
The current issue covers a variety of articles which include:
- Photovoltaics technology in Austria - Development and perspectives
- INFINITY project - PV systems for regions with differing climates
- flex!PV.at project - Approaches to producing ultra-efficient flexible PV modules
- print.PV project - New fabrication process for flexible PV foil
- PV@Fassade project - Façade elements with PV-active layers
- IEA PVPS: Photovoltaik Power Systems Programme
To download the publication, please click on the link below.