Monday 6 November 2017, 14:00-15:30 Brussels time (CET)
Industry stepping up to the challenge of deep renovation
Stimulating the energy renovation market remains one of the biggest challenges. Innovative business models can be powerful drivers for deep renovations across Europe. The BetterHome (BH) initiative is such a model, proving that a more service-oriented supply-side approach, coupled with a deeper awareness of demand-side conditions can change the landscape and essentially the renovation market.
As an industry-driven one-stop-shop service, BH has been successful in boosting demand for deep energy renovations in Denmark.
It’s a transformative model for installers as they take up a more service-oriented approach and benefit from a simplified and structured process outlined through the BH digital platform. In return, customers benefit as well from a clear renovation plan for their homes and a quality guarantee. Acting as a solutions-hub for renovations, BetterHome leverages a deep understanding of the market and consumers’ incentives.
What is the innovation behind BH? How does it work in detail? What are the key success ingredients? How can it be applied in other contexts? This and more during this webinar, organised by BUILD UP and the Buildings Performance Institute Europe (BPIE).
▪ Welcome and introduction | Maarten De Groote, BPIE
▪ What makes BetterHome a success story | Niels Kåre Bruun, BetterHome
▪ Industry rallying behind an innovative model | Alix Chambris, Danfoss
▪ Experiences from BetterHome industry partners: Susanne Dyrbøl, ROCKWOOL; Katrine Bjerre, VELUX Group; Emil Svaneborg Mathiasen, Grundfos
▪ Quality challenges for energy efficient renovations | Peter Wouters, QUALICHeCK, INIVE EEIG
Attending a BUILD UP Webinar is free of charge, but prior registration is required. Please register at the link below.