The World’s Largest Internet of Things Conference Series; the IoT Tech Expo Global event in London will bring together key industries from across the globe for 2 days of top-level content and discussion. Exploring the latest innovations within the Internet of Things and covering the impact it has on many industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Supply Chain, Insurance, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive, this conference is not to be missed.
Key topics examined include: edge computing, IoT connectivity solutions, industry 4.0 & 5.0, facilities management and buildings automation, smart meter & smart grids, building the connected supply chain, process automation, connected fleet, smart city infrastructure, asset monitoring and management, cloud, IoT data management and more.
The fourth annual Global event will host 4 co-located events covering IoT, Blockchain, Cyber Security & Cloud and AI & Big Data, with 12,000 attendees expected to attend including CTO’s, Head’s of Innovation and Technology, IT Directors, Developers & Start-Up’s, OEM’s, Government, Automotive, Operators, Technology Providers, Investors, VCs and many more.
Day 1 - 25 April 2019
- 09:30AM - Smart Buildings & Energy: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Comments
- 09:50AM - Remote Monitoring Solutions for Smart Buildings
- 10:20AM - Panel: Smart Buildings for the Smart Enterprise
- 11:00AM - Networking Break
- 11:30AM - Large-Scale IoT deployments: A Journey into the Unknown?
- 12:00PM - Smart Sensors for Buildings – Utilising the Data
- 12:30PM - Networking Lunch
- 02:00PM - Smart Meters for Utilities
- 02:30PM - Panel: Smart Grids and Distributed Energy Resources
- 03:10PM - Barriers to Adoption – IoT for the Energy Market