KES International is pleased to invite contributions for SEB-19 taking place in Budapest, Hungary. SEB-19 invites participation and paper submissions across a broad range of sustainability and energy related topics relevant to the main theme of Sustainability in Energy and Buildings.
Applicable areas include:
- sustainable design and of buildings,
- neighbourhoods and cities (built and natural environment);
- optimisation and modelling techniques;
- smart energy systems for smart cities;
- green information communications technology;
- renewable energy.
The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers and government and industry professionals to discuss the future of energy in buildings, neighbourhoods and cities from a theoretical, practical, implementation and simulation perspective. The conference will be an exciting chance to present, interact, and learn about the latest research in Sustainability in Energy and Buildings. SEB-19 takes place at the same time and in the same hotel as Sustainable Design and Manufacturing SDM-19. Registering for either conference provides access to all sessions of both events.
The conference proceedings will be published by Springer as book chapters in a volume of the KES Smart Innovation Systems and Technologies series, submitted for indexing in Scopus and Thomson-Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) and the Web of Science.
Submission of papers: extended to 30 April 2019
- Link to the general tracks: http://seb-19.kesinternational.org/gentracks.php
- Link to the invited tracks: http://seb-19.kesinternational.org/cmsISdisplay.php
- How to submit a full paper: http://seb-19.kesinternational.org/fullpapers.php
- Accepted full papers where at least one author registers and attends the conference will be published as a book chapter in the Scopus & Web of Science Indexed Springer book: https://www.springer.com/series/8767
- How to submit a short paper:http://seb-19.kesinternational.org/shortpapers.php