The C-Energy 2020 V2 has received funding from “Horizon 2020 – the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation (2014-2020) under grant agreement ID: 831748
Concept, Objectives and Methodology
C-ENERGY 2020 V2 is a 18-month Coordination and Support Action having three specific objectives:
- ensuring high quality Energy NCP services for Horizon 2020 and related programmes applicants;
- lowering entry barriers for Energy NCPs approaching EU Framework Programmes for R&I for the first time;
- Consolidating the network of Energy NCPs.
The Project, builds up on the experience of the previous C-Energy and C-Energy+ and C-Energy2020 projects.
Throughout its implementation, the C-ENERGY 2020 V2 project will take into consideration the major changes the new EU R&I Framework Programme 2014-20 ‘Horizon 2020’ brought about the Energy NCP mandate.
In fact, with its brand new approach covering the whole R&I chain, Horizon 2020 demands Energy NCPs to have specific multi-disciplinary skills and knowledge, as well as to focus their services to a wider target including enterprises, researchers, public administrations and financial institutions.
C-ENERGY 2020 V2 project will be carried out by a solid network composed by experienced and less experienced Energy NCPs coming from 18 organisations based in EU Member States and Countries Associated to Horizon 2020.
A bigger number of organisations based in EU Member States and Countries Associated to Horizon 2020 have already expressed their interest in cooperating with the C-Energy 2020 project.
The network will tackle the above-cited challenges by building up the NCP capacity through the organisation of benchmarking activities, training sessions (webinar, on-line modules and face2face courses) and twinning schemes.
The dialogue with enterprises and researchers will benefit of international cross-border brokerageevents and ad-hoc training sessions.
- Agenzia per la Promozione della Ricerca Europea
- Forschungszentrum Jülich Gmbh
- EKT/NHRF - Ethniko Idryma Erevnon
- IPPT-PAN - Instytut Podstawowych Problemow Techniki Polskiej Akademii Nauk
Start date:1 January 2019 - End date: 30 June 2020