We would like to invite you to the forth webinar of our "Smart City talks" series.
Our “Smart City talks” is a series of 6 webinars that will share the experiences of the Sinfonia pilot cities, exploring best practices and tools for urban energy planning, strategies for citizen engagement and the policy framework. All of it, aspiring to create a sustainable future for citizens and enterprises through the knowledge transfer from experienced actors.
The fourth webinar “Tools to get urban energy planning right” will take place on Thursday, 2 April, 2020 from 11:00 - 12:30 CET and will provide participants and relevant players with tangible assets by presenting effective open tools developed within SINFONIA such as:
- SWOT analysis of Smart City plans;
- energy systems analysis in Friendly Sam allowing to define suitable energy solutions at district level in the long-run;
- CROCUS tool to select a refurbishment plan;
- but also districtPH tool giving guidelines for nearly zero energy neighbourhoods.
The participation is free of charge and will be more than happy to have you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
SINFONIA is a pioneering project which aims to achieve 40 to 50% energy savings and increase the share of renewables by 20%. This has been done through an integrated set of measures combining the retrofitting of more than 100,000 m2 of living surface, optimisation of the electricity grid, and solutions for district heating and cooling in the two pilot cities of Innsbruck and Bolzano. Yet this cutting-edge initiative goes beyond and promotes large-scale replication in other Europeans cities, trough transferability and scalability.
Check the SINFONIA website!
FOLLOW THE NEXT CHAPTERS:
13 May - How to engage users in public renovation works
17 June - Are public policies fitted to boost building renovations?
- 24 January - Becoming a Smart city: How did they do it? (video here)
- 19 February - Investing in deep refurbishment: Is it worth it? (video here)
- 12 March - Integrated energy planning: good practices for municipalities