The H2020 project BIMplement has published its final brochure, illustrating the results of the project.
The brochure gives an overview of the project, its results and more detailed information.
The main objective of the project is to improve the quality in the construction and renovation process of Nearly Zero Energy Buildings (nZEB) using BIM as a universal facilitator of the learning process within and between projects.
The main results are the following:
- Methodology guides
- Tools contents and learning methods
- Implementation service concept
To know more about the project, the brochure also lists more information following the different phases of the project:
- Development & implementation phase
- Pilots, demonstration & validation phase
- Exploitation & replication phase