Building on knowledge
Agenda EEHB@virtual Event - The 4th International Conference on Energy Efficiency in Historic Buildings
Wednesday 7th October 2020 from 10:00 – 12:30 h (CET)
with virtual keynotes and a preview of the venue.
Introduction and Moderation: Dr. Ralf Kilian, Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics IBP
- Tor Broström, Uppsala University, Gotland Campus – The Swedish research program Spara och Bewara
- Matija Strlič, University College, London and Stefan Breitling, Otto-Friedrich University, Bamberg – Heritage values under the magnifying glass – The European research infrastructure for Heritage Science
- Stefan Bichlmair, Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics IBP – Windows in historic buildings – Energetic refurbishment and research at the Old Cooperage in Benediktbeuern
- Samuel Dubois, Belgian Building Resarch Institute BBRI – Scanning the 'Alte Schäfflerei' : The many lives of captured data
- Presentation and preview of virtual 3D model
Official start will be at 10:00 h. To participate, click on the link below:
The event will also be available on our homepage for 72 hours.
The new dates for EEHB 2021 at Benediktbeuern are the following: The 2-day-workshop „Recording historic buildings using digital workflows” will take place on 4 & 5th October 2021 and the Conference on 6 & 7th October 2021. The registration for workshops and conference is already open.
Further information can be found on our website www.eehb2020.org, which provides the latest information at all times.