The Ecole des Ponts ParisTech's Executive Master in Sustainable Real Estate and Building, Energy and Digital Transitions (EM SREB), is organising for the first time from 12 April to 16 April 2021, an international webconference week on the theme: "Net Zero Carbon Strategy, in Real Estate and Buildings, in the World by 2050".
This web conference will be animated during the week by Frédéric Musselin (EM SREB graduate), Bruno Mesureur (International Consultant in Construction) and moderated by Stéphanie Merger (EM SREB student) and Karen Peyronnin (Head of Executive Masters at Ecole des Ponts ParisTech).
The objectives of this international web conference will be:
At the country and NGO level: to understand the environmental issues specific to each country and to identify strategic development areas, to analyse the regulatory framework in force, to identify the economic levers to accelerate implementation.
At the project level: to evaluate solutions combining sustainability over the entire life cycle of the structure, environmental performance, accessibility and cost, and to compare methods for evaluating and monitoring performance.
17 countries will be represented (USA, Finland, Denmark, Germany, Brazil, Australia, United Kingdom, China, Japan, South-East Asia, South Africa, India, etc) with the involvement of 38 high-level speakers, including :
- Benoit Bazin - CEO of Saint-Gobain - International
- Christian Brodhag - President of Construction21 - France and International
- Méka Brunel - CEO of Gecina France and President of EPRA - Europe
- Christophe Caresche - President of CSCEE - France
- Hélène Chartier - Head of Zero Carbon Development of C40 - International
- Dr Vincent Cheng - Fellow and Director of Sustainable Buildings at Arup - East Asia
- Suzana Kahn - Director of China Brazil Center and Deputy Director of COPPE UFRJ - Brazil
- Pekka Huovila - Coordinator of the UN One Planet Sustainable Buildings and Construction Programme, Green Building Council - Finland
- Corinne Le Quéré - President of the Haut Conseil pour le Climat - France
- Josefina Lindblom - Policy Officer at European Commission - DG Environment, Sustainable Production, Products and Consumption
- Marjolaine Meynier-Millefert - President of Alliance HQE - GBC, Member of Parliament and Vice President of its Sustainable Development and Land Use Commission, member of the CSCEE - France
- Atsuhito Oshima - Senior Policy Analyst in Cities, Urban Policies and Sustainable Development Division at OECD - Japan
- Gautami Palanki - Director of Arc Skoru Inc - Green Building Council - USA
- Lisa Reynolds - CEO of Green Building Council - South Africa
- Professor T. G. Sitharam - Director of Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati - India
- Niclas Svenningsen - Manager of Global Climate Action at UNFCCC (United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change) - Germany
This unique event is open to all.
Everyone will be able to register and attend the conferences live throughout the week. For those who cannot attend, all lectures will be recorded and broadcasted afterward in podcasts.
Please register and feel free to spread the word to anyone you know who is interested.
Free registration link: click here!
For more information: click here