How are the smart players innovating their energy efficiency measures to deliver real cost savings?
Join 21 senior energy professionals from BT, Molson Coors Brewing, Northern Rail, Vodafone, Nando's, Heineken, Dixons Retail, NHS and many more as they reveal how they are taking advantage of alternative funding strategies, engaging their organisations and presenting compelling business cases.
Cost-Saving Energy Efficiencies Conference
Take Advantage Of Alternative Funding Strategies, Engage The Organisation & Present Compelling Business Cases For Impressive Cost Reductions Through Energy Efficiencies.
Monitor & Pinpoint Usage To Get The Numbers Right For Attractive Paybacks – From Quick Wins, To Behavioural Change, To Longer-Term Low-Carbon Generation.
A One-Day Energy Efficiency Conference & Networking Event, Tuesday 19th June 2012, London
PLUS: Separately-Bookable, Half-Day Workshop: Energy-Efficient Lighting, 20th June www.theenergyconference.com
Book Before 26th April & Save Between £100 – £300. Limited places available.
One Day. 21 Corporate Innovators. Honest Perspectives:
1. Monitor Usage, Pinpoint Wastage: Assessing the impact of efficiency measures for accurate and demonstrable savings
2. Engage & Incentivise Teams & Consumers: Raising the profile of energy efficiency and creating real behavioural change
3. Where’s The Money? Understanding the pros and cons of alternative funding mechanisms
4. Get The Numbers Right: Building a compelling business plan and energy management strategy with advantageous payback periods
5. New Technological Innovations: Practical cost-reduction strategies which really deliver
6. Government Funding On Offer! Take full advantage of the various governmental funding sources available today
7. Renewable, Low-Carbon Energy Generation: Reducing the cost of energy and making the payback periods work
8. Are We Future-Proofing Our Businesses? Building your roadmap to adapt to the future consequences of climate change, scarcity of supply and rising costs