The Organizing Committee of CLIMAMED 13 has issued the "Call for papers" for the Congress that will be held on the 3rd and 4th of October, 2013 in Istanbul.
The deadline for the call for papers is: 15 February, 2013
Hosted by TTMD, the Turkish Society of HVAC and Sanitary Engineers, the Congress will be held in Istanbul. As air conditioning is so vital for the Mediterranean climate, principal air air conditioning associations that share the regional challenges and are regulated by similar European laws have been coming together for the Mediterranean Congress of Air Conditioining, since 2004. CLIMAMED provides a forum to exchange knowledge and experience for designers, manufacturers, contractors, and end-users alike.
All authors who would like to participate are invited to present papers on one or more topics to be discussed at the Congress. The authors must send an abstract of their paper in English in Word format with no more than 250 words and with the corresponding title, before 15 February 2013 to the Congress secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Main Theme of the Congress: Net Zero Energy Use in Buildings
- Sustainable Energy use in Buildings and Energy Efficiency
- Solar and Renewable Energy Applications to HVAC Systems
- Building Management and Maintenance
- Indoor Air Quality and Health
- Ventilation Systems
- Comfort Requirements: Appllication and Control
- Standardization & Regulations
- Advances in Systems and Air Conditioning Equipment
- HVAC Applications
- Modeling, Simulations and Integrated Design
- Heat Transfer, Fundamental Studies