The European PV Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition takes place from 14 to 18 September 2015 at the Congress Center Hamburg (CCH), in Hamburg, Germany, providing a platform for dialogue and information exchange across the world. Experts of the PV solar branch will meet to discuss new concepts, trends and developments in science and industry.
The Conference programme is structured in plenary, oral and visual presentations, covering the entire range of PV research, technologies and applications, and focusing on the latest scientific, technological and market-related trends.
The main topics of the Conference are the following:
- New materials and concepts for solar cells and modules
- Wafer-based silicon solar cells and materials technology
- Thin film solar cells and modules
- Solar Cells / Assemblies / Modules for terrestrial concentrator systems and for space solar generators
- Operations, performance and reliability of Photovoltaics (from cells to systems)
- PV applications
- PV - a major electricity source
The Conference is complemented by a PV Industry Exhibition which will take place from 15 to 17 September 2015. Companies and organisations from all over the world will present and discuss the latest developments, innovations and state-of-the-art technologies with international attendants.
In addition to the Conference and the Exhibition, the EU PVSEC Parallel Events will offer insight into specific topics on the most recent technology, market and business trends.
For further information on the programme, registration etc., please visit the EU PVSEC 2015 website.