The Energy in Buildings and Communities (EBC) newsletter carries regular reports of energy policy development and research activities taking place in various countries. It contains updates on ongoing and planned research projects, features new publications and website information, as well as topical articles of a general nature. It is intended for those active in fields relating to operational energy saving for buildings and communities.
The EBC news Issue 60, November 2014 contains the following articles:
- Future low carbon pathways for Finland;
- Embodied energy and carbon in construction;
- Computational tools for energy systems;
- Deep energy retrofit as a business opportunity;
- Reducing overheating risk using ventilative cooling;
- EBC international projects.
Download the newsletter at: http://www.iea-ebc.org/fileadmin/user_upload/docs/News/EBC_News_Nov_2014_web.pdf