SiliconPV 2016, the 6th International Conference on Silicon Photovoltaics, will focus on advanced technologies, materials and concepts for crystalline silicon solar cells and modules.
• Silicon material and wafering technologies
• Junction formation
• Cleaning, etching, surface morphology and associated passivation
• Advanced light management
• Structuring and contact formation
• Advanced characterization and simulation
• Process integration
• Novel cell structures, e.g. applying tandems, new material combinations or nanostructures
• Module processing and materials
• Module reliability and production yield
• High efficiency devices
Abstracts for the nPV workshop on Wednesday are welcome and can be uploaded to the SiliconPV conference system as well.
The previous Conference Proceedings are also available on the website