EU PVSEC 2016 will take place at the ICM - International Congress Center Munich, in Munich, Germany, from 20 to 24 June 2016. The Conference programme will be structured in plenary, oral and visual presentations, and cover the entire range of PV research, technologies and applications, focusing on the latest scientific, technological and market-related trends.
- New materials and concepts for solar cells and modules
- Wafer-based silicon solar cells and materials technology
- Thin film solar cells and modules
- Concentrator and space applications
- Operations, performance, reliability and sustainability of photovoltaics
- PV applications and integration
- PV economics, markets and policies
The Conference is complemented by a PV Industry Exhibition, where companies and organisations from all over the world will present and discuss the latest developments, innovations and state-of-the-art technologies with international attendants. In addition to the Conference, the EU PVSEC Parallel Events offer a deep insight into specific topics along the most recent technology, market and business trends, addressing global decision makers from industry, research, finance, and politics.
For further information on the programme, registration etc., please visit the EU PVSEC 2016 website.