The major roles of the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC) are to disseminate information and to facilitate international collaborative projects in the fields of ventilation and airtightness. Seven projects have just been approved for the 2017-2021 operating period at our the last AIVC board meeting: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) metrics, ventilation requirements, airtightness testing, and performance of fans, residential cooker hoods, and heat recovery, are key issues addressed in these projects.
This newsletter gives you an overview of the centre's latest achievements and initiatives. Contents include:
- 13 -14 September 2017 - 38th AIVC & 6th TightVent conference in Nottingham, UK
- Alexandria 2016 conference focused on IAQ
- AIVC publishes new Ventilation Information Paper on ventilative cooling
- Range Hood Capture Efficiency Standard Status Update
- News from IEA EBC Annex 68 Indoor Air Quality Design and Control in Low Energy Residential Buildings
- New Zealand focuses on IAQ Research
- NEWSPAPER 'Energy Efficiency and Indoor Climate in Buildings'
- IEA EBC ANNEX 62 "Ventilative Cooling'' Summer course, Lisbon, 15-19 May 2017
- IAQVEC 2016 Conference on Healthy & Smart Built Environment
- List of AIVC board members
Please visit the AIVC website to download and read the newsletter at the link provided below.