In the context of UNFCCC COP23, the Global Alliance for Buildings and Construction (GABC) is hosting a full day event on 9 November 2017 in Bonn, Germany, aiming to identify the key ingredients to achieve a low-carbon, energy efficient buildings and construction sector.
The event’s agenda includes the following topics:
- What does it take to transform the buildings and construction sector?
- Status of the building sector & GABC activities
- Financing large-scale energy efficiency building projects– role and activities of PEEB
- How to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Paris Agreement?
- Key ingredients to a low-carbon, energy efficient buildings and construction sector – public policies, market transformation, finance, and measurement, data and accountability.
- Energy Efficiency & Buildings as key to achieving Nationally Determined Contributions
- How to engage the private sector to achieve the GABC ambition?
- How to access finance for the needed transformation?
- Building data capture and management as a catalyst for moving the sector onto a 2°C pathway
- Reporting Back on key ingredients for achieving a low-carbon, energy-efficient, and resilient buildings and construction sector
You can find the full agenda here.
For further information, please visit the relevant GABC webpage at the link below.