This one day symposium aims to bring together researchers, policy makers and practitioners from different aspects of indoor air quality, to share different perspectives on the issues of poor air quality in buildings, the current research activities and future needs in this area and the potential design and policy solutions to improve buildings from both and energy and health perspective.
- Dr Sani Dimitroulopoulou, Public Health England
- Dr Henry Burridge, Imperial College London
- Professor Tim Sharpe, Director MEARU, Glasgow School of Art
- Richard Daniels, Education Funding Agency
- Dr Nicola Carslaw, University of York
- Dr Ben Jones, University of Nottingham
- Dr Megan Davies-Wykes, University of Cambridge
Participation to the symposium is free but requires you to register to the event before Tuesday 12th December 5pm.
For further information please visit the event's website at the link below.