The conference will present state-of-the art research and practical solutions that pave the way towards a low carbon built environment, with a focus on Nordic countries.
The conference will feature several outstanding keynote speakers from authorities within business and academia.
Abstract submission is open until 1st of Februry 2019!
We welcome abstracts from research and practice related to solutions for Zero Emission and Plus Energy Buildings and Neighbourhoods...
- - -
Three keynote speakers have already been confirmed: Matthias Schuler, Anna Denell, Kjetil Trædal Thorsen
Solutions for Zero Emission and Plus Energy Buildings and Neighbourhoods, including:
- Definitions, metrics, and data management
- Legislation and incentives
- Planning strategies
- Design methods and tools
- Solutions for increased energy efficiency and flexibility
- Renewable energy systems
- Storage solutions
- Smart systems for energy and power performance
- Low carbon materials and solutions
- Business models
- Procurement strategies
- Economic assessment
- Life cycle assessment
- Facilities management, operation and maintenance
- Control, visualization, and smart systems
- Indoor climate and comfort
- User engagement
- Architectural Design
- Lessons learned from realized projects
- Renovation strategies
- Upscaling the market