German "Energiewende" and the EU policy framework: what does it mean for heat pumps?
The 7th edition of EHPA’s annual forum is back with an insightful programme and great opportunities to network and to expand your knowledge on the heat pump universe.
This year’s forum will be the perfect occasion to discuss the latest regulatory issues affecting the technology. Just a few days before the European Parliament elections the program will cover the most relevant EU policy items affecting the heat pump markets, such as:
- Setting RES targets beyond 2020,
- Status and impact of the F-Gas regulation,
- Implementation status of the Energy Labelling and Energy Efficiency directive,
- The European electricity grid – excess electricity and heat pumps
- Smart Grids
- nearly Zero Energy Buildings
- Renewable Heat Incentive
- Social benefits from the use of heat pumps
- Next to that, there will be sessions that will present the European Heat Pump Market, as well as results of R&D and other heat pump projects.
Taking place in Berlin, Germany one of the most important heat pump markets, the EHPA forum will welcome representatives of manufacturers, universities, industry experts and decision makers from the European and national level.
Be part of it and do not miss the chance to find out how heat pumps can contribute to the German "Energiewende"!