The HQE-GBC Alliance and Novabuild invite you to Angers on 12 and 13 September 2019 for this International Conference!
Cities to Be is a conference promoting action aimed at:
- BEING UPDATED ON feedback from the field in France and abroad
- SHARING good practices and solutions
- MOBILIZING stakeholder dynamics
- RAISING AWARENESS and PUTTING INTO PRACTICE over the time frame 2030-2050
Cities to Be est le congrès du passage à l’action pour :
- DÉCOUVRIR des retours de terrains en France et à l’international
- PARTAGER des bonnes pratiques et des solutions
- MOBILISER des dynamiques d’acteurs
- AGIR et prendre conscience pour 2030-2050
Today, there is an urgency to transform our world by eradicating poverty and inequality and ensuring its ecological transition by 2030.
Construction and the city development are both a big part of the problem but also the keys to success.
This makes Cities to Be the conference that provides concrete solutions and the partners to achieve this.
It will provide an opportunity to explore the situation on the ground in France and internationally for buildings, neighbourhoods, infrastructures and territories that combine quality of life, respect for the environment and economic energy both now and in the future.
The 2019 edition will be taking place on 12 and 13 September in Angers organised by the HQE-GBC Alliance and NOVABUILD.
Over these two days, it will welcome professionals from all over the world but especially from Europe and from warm climates.