The conference "IAQ 2020: Indoor Environmental Quality Performance Approaches Transitioning from IAQ to IEQ", organized by ASHRAE and AIVC will take place September 14-16, 2020 in Athens, Greece. The conference will also be the 9th TightVent and 7th venticool conference.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) has been the core of ASHRAE’S IAQ series of conferences for the past 30 years. This conference will expand from Indoor Air Quality to Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ).
IEQ includes air quality, thermal comfort, acoustics, and illumination and their interactions.
The particular focus of this conference is on performance approaches including the metrics, systems, sensors and norms necessary to implement them.
Conference topics include:
- Health and Well-being: Appropriate technical and operational definitions
- Performance Metrics: For all aspects of IEQ
- Interactions: Interactions between IEQ parameters
- Occupant Behavior: How behavior impacts IEQ and how IEQ impacts behavior - psychological dimensions of IEQ
- Smart Sensors and Big Data: Sensor properties, data management, cybersecurity, applications
- Smart Controls: Equipment properties, commissioning, equivalence
- Resilience and IEQ: Responding to climate change and disasters
- Ventilation: Mechanical, passive, natural and hybrid systems
- Air Tightness: Trends, methods and impacts
- Thermal Comfort: Dynamic approaches, health impacts and trends
- Policy and Standards: Trends, impacts, implications
- Call for Abstracts & Papers
To submit an abstract please follow this link: https://www.conftool.org/IAQ2020/
- Submission of abstract, December 9, 2019
- Notification of decision on abstract, February 12, 2020
- Submission of complete manuscript, April 17, 2020
- Final acceptance, June 12 2020
Registration is not yet open
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.