This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under Grant Agreement nº 846707.
Home Integrated renovation One-Stop-Shop for vulnerable districts
HIROSS4all Project will develop and implement an innovative integrated home renovation service (IHRS) for private residential buildings in two districts in the Basque Country (Spain) and subsequently replicated within the region. The project develops an economically viable business model that brings together active citizen engagement and an innovative financial instrument, making the service suitable for vulnerable populations. The local one-stop-shop pilots will be managed and coordinated by the Basque Government. Specific objectives:
- Foster energy efficiency building upgrades, on vulnerable districts.
- Minimize logistical, financial, administrative and legal burdens caused by a complex and multi-stakeholder home renovation process
- Ensure that building retrofits consider the social dimension by incorporating security, comfort, and improved accessibility for Basque citizens to further improve the quality of life of vulnerable population.
- Design a scalable operating model to the district offices, and ensure the replicability of the one-stop-shop service, at both the Basque Country and the EU-level.
- Create strong and reliable public-private partnerships for the provision of the service.
- Identify and overcome regional-local collaboration barriers inherent to home renovation services.
- Increase homeowner and regional partner awareness of the multiple benefits of energy efficiency, including health, wellbeing, comfort, job creation and energy poverty alleviation.
For achieving this issue a consortium consisting on 9 partners (GV, EVE, GNE, DEBEGESA, VVMM, FEDARENE, ZABALA, G6 and HOUSING-EU) has been assigned. It is a well-balanced group with different backgrounds and complementary expertise and skills, covering the full value chain.
- DEPARTAMENTO DE MEDIO AMBIENTE PLANIFICACION TERRITORIAL Y VIVIENDA. GOBIERNO VASCO
- ENTE VASCO DE LA ENERGIA
- GLOBAL NEW ENERGY FINANCE, S.L
- DEBA BEHEKO GARAPEN EKONOMIKORAKO ELKARTEA - SOCIEDAD PARA EL DESARROLLO ECONOMICO DEL BAJO DEBA SA
- VIVIENDAS MUNICIPALES DE BILBAO ORGANISMO AUTONOMO LOCAL
- FEDERATION EUROPEENNE DES AGENCES ET DES REGIONS POUR L'ENERGIE ET L'ENVIRONNEMENT
- ZABALA INNOVATION CONSULTING, S.A.
- SEIKAZ COMUNICACION SL
- COMITE EUROPEEN DE COORDINATION DE L'HABITAT SOCIAL AISBL
Start date: 10/05/2019 - End date: 9/05/2022