After ICACER 2016 held in Bangkok (Thailand), ICACER 2017 in Berlin (Germany), ICACER 2018 in Barcelona (Spain), and ICACER 2019 in Coimbra (Portugal) successfully, 2020 5th International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2020) will be held in Barcelona, Spain on April 23-25, 2020 once again, with support of Universitat Politècnica de Catalunia, BarcelonaTECH, Spain(UPC).
The objectives of ICACER 2020 are to provide a forum to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, academics and graduate students in the fields of advances on clean energy research, energy economics and energy policy to share up-to-date research results. We are confident that the participants benefited from the theoretical insights, practical knowledge and personal contacts that will help them to build a long-term, profitable and sustainable communication among researchers and practitioners in the related scientific areas. It is one of the leading international conferences for presenting novel and fundamental advances in the fields of clean energy research.
» Paper Publication:
Submitted papers will be reviewed by 2-3 reviewers. All accepted papers after presentation will be published in the E3S Web of Conferences (Open Access proceedings in Environment, Energy and Earth Sciences) and submitted for CPCI (Web of Science), Scopus, and Google Scholar, CAS, DOAJ index etc.
2020 5th International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2020) is the important forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental, and applied Advances on Clean Energy Research. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Wind, solar, biomass and geothermal energies
- Ocean energy harvesting
- Energy efficiency in buildings and appliances
- Smart grids and microgrids for green electricity
- CO2 capture and storage
- Underground and gas-network storages
- Future high-capacity energy-storages
- Future battery technologies
- Efficient long-distance transmission in supergrids
- Efficient AC/DC/AC energy conversion
- Sector coupling at the consumer side
- Coupling conventional with green power stations
- Measuring and filtering harmonic oscillations in smart grids
- Network stability before/after energy transition
- Critical smart-grid states and counter measures
Welcome to Attend as Listener!
If you'd like to attend the conference only without paper publication and presentation, you can make the registration directly as listener and send the filled registration form to the conference secretary: Ms. Mandy Ming via firstname.lastname@example.org.