About the organiser: EuroACE - Energy Efficient Buildings
EuroACE represents Europe’s leading companies involved with the manufacture, distribution and installation of energy saving goods and services for buildings.
EuroACE members employ more than 220,000 people in these activities in Europe and have over 1,000 production facilities and office locations.
The mission of EuroACE is to work together with the EU institutions to help Europe move towards a more efficient use of energy in buildings, thereby contributing
“Think Big! Is industrialisation of energy renovations the best route to scale up the Renovation Wave?”
Actions and Detail Panel
The 3rd EuroACE webinar “Think Big! - Industrialisation of energy renovations: the best route to scale up the Renovation Wave?” will focus on the industrialisation process of energy renovations and how this approach will positively affect the delivery of an ambitious Renovation Wave.
The discussion will also shed light on another important topic within this framework which is the upskilling of the construction sector workforce. To this end, this webinar will include presentations by the European Commission (DG EMPL and DG GROW) on the European Agenda for Skills' flagship initiative: the "Pact of Skills", and the Blueprint for a sectoral skill strategy in construction.
- 09:30-09:35 I Technical Introduction by the Moderator Hélène SIBILEAU, EuroACE
- 09:35 - 09:40 I Formal Introduction by Céline CARRÉ, EuroACE
- 09:40 -09:50 I A hands-on experience of industrialized renovations: scaling up Energiesprong approach in Europe - Sebastien DELPONT - Greenflex
- 09:50 -10:00 I How to promote industrial renovation in EU Policy, and what it means for skills in the construction sector? - Sybil STEUWER, Building Performance Institute Europe (BPIE) - TBC
- 10:00 - 10:10 I How to upskill workers to deliver the Renovation Wave - Tom DELEU, European Federation of Building and Woodworkers (EFBWW)
- 10:10 - 10:25 I Short Q&A moderated by Hélène SIBILEAU
- 10:25 - 10:35 I European Skills Agenda flagship initiative: The Pact for Skills - Felix ROHN (DG EMPL, European Commission)
- 10:35 - 10:45 I The Blueprint for a sectoral skill strategy in construction and other Initiatives - Roman Horvath (DG GROW, European Commission)
- 10:45 - 11:05 I Q&A moderated by Hélène SIBILEAU
- 11:05 - 11 :10 I Conclusions - Céline CARRÉ, EuroACE