The European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency plays a key role in supporting the EU Green Deal through the efficient and effective implementation of its delegated programmes.
The European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency plays a key role in supporting the EU Green Deal through the efficient and effective implementation of its delegated programmes. It is a dynamic and innovative working place, where professional and experienced staff feel empowered and committed to achieve the organisation’s mission and strategic objectives. The Agency fosters an efficient knowledge sharing and synergies between its different programmes and establishes strong partnerships with its stakeholders.
Supporting stakeholders in delivering the European Green Deal through high-quality programme management that helps to implement projects contributing to decarbonisation and sustainable growth. CINEA’s long-standing experience in programme management provides the beneficiaries with:
- Simplified access to EU funding opportunities
- Promotion of project results andachievements for increased visibility of EU funded actions
- Guidance and technical support in project management, financial engineering, public procurement, and environmental legislation in close collaboration with beneficiaries
- Streamlined and harmonised procedures for a better use of EU funds and maximised programme efficiency, such as shorter payment times and faster response rate
- Efficient evaluation procedures, user friendly and transparent call documentation, and customised IT tools to support applicants
Read more about CINEA in the leaflet attached. Original source here.