This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No.894514
ESTABLISHING FUTURE-ORIENTED TRAINING AND QUALIFICATION QUALITY STANDARDS FOR FOSTERING A BROAD UPTAKE OF SUSTAINABLE ENERGY SKILLS IN THE EUROPEAN CONSTRUCTION SECTOR
TRAIN4SUSTAIN (T4S) will stimulate demand for skilled construction sector professionals (architects, contractors-SMEs and workers) through raising acceptance of regional and national qualifications and skills on the EU construction market. To this end, comparability of national qualifications and sustainable energy skills is key for increased transparency and penetration power in the market. T4S will tackle the issue of mutual recognition so that training accredited in one country is recognised easier in another country.
Taking advantage of already available transnational energy skill qualification frameworks for building professions, like the BUILD UP Skills initiative, Prof/Trac scheme or the ones produced by the BIM community, and the recently developed EU framework for energy and resource efficient buildings (e.g. Level(s) ), T4S will focus on acting at market level. T4S project will foster a common understanding of sustainable energy skills across Europe by promoting a competence quality standard, a European Skills Registry and a Skills Passport for facilitating transnational recognition of learning outcomes and skill levels of existing qualifications and vocational trainings.
- GEONARDO ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGIESLTD
- DR. JAKOB ENERGY RESEARCH GMBH & CO. KG
- INTERNATIONAL INIZIATIVE FOR A SUSTAINABLE BUILT ENVIRONMENT ITALIA RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT SRL
- ISTITUTO PER L' ISTRUZIONE PROFESSIONALE DEI LAVORATORI EDILI DELLA PROVINCIA DI BOLOGNA
- Departament de Territori i Sostenibilitat - Generalitat de Catalunya
- ORDINE DEGLI ARCHITETTI DI BOLOGNA
- AGENCE QUALITE CONSTRUCTION
Start date: 1/05/2020 - End date: 31/10/2022